Male Chest and Nipple/Areola Fullness
Gynecomastia Frontal View
The Before picture reveals fullness and poor definition to the chest. This is subtle in this view. This is appreciated more when compared to the After view which show a more sculpted masculine chest contour. (This is the same patient. Inconsistent lighting in the before picture has lightened it) More
The Before picture really shows the fullness of the chest and nipple. The After picture show a much better contour. More
REVIEW OF THE CASE
This patient was well pleased with his results. He healed nicely . The procedure took 2 hours to perform with general anesthesia.
Gynecomastia surgery is a powerful surgery that can dramatically improve a man's self esteem/confidence. The procedure takes about 2 hours with a general anesthesia. Dr. Stephenson is careful to scultpt the chest for a masculine look. Most of the time this requires the use of liposuction, SmartLipo® and gland removal. Dr. Stephenson places the incisions near the arm pit and in the areola. Liposculpture occurs of the chest and a small portion of the upper abdomen. SmartLipo® is used to break up the gland and minor skin tightening. Finally, modest gland removal is needed in most cases. It is not just removing some fat and stitching things up.
Here are a few key points to remember when considering Gynecomastia/Male Brrest Reduction surgery:
- Consult with several plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Requirements to be a good candidate you must be in good general health and you should not have any significant disesases of the chest wall and breast tissue
WHY is Dr. Stephenson the best surgeon for your Gynecomastic surgery?
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Extensive experience with Liposculpture/Gynecomastia surgeries
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.